1. What is the Return Policy for WigPartyBox?
We want you to love your wigs, however, for health, safety, and sanitary reasons we
cannot accept returns on worn wigs. If you have received the wrong or damaged
items, please email us within 3 business days at email@example.com and we’ll make it right.
2. When will my order ship?
Although our wig elves are working tirelessly, please allow 3-5 business days for
orders to be processed. We offer expedited shipping for rush orders.
3. Will WigPartyBox offer more styles and colors?
Yes! We can't wait to add more to our collection! WigPartyBox will continuously listen to our customer’s suggestions and design new styles and colors. So, keep the comments coming!
4. Can I wash or style my wig?
Yes! You can hand wash delicately with a mild shampoo. The wig fibers are heat resistant and therefore can be styled, but be gentle and proceed with low heat at all times. Your wig will thank you!
5. My order never arrived?
Say whaaaaaaat?! That should never happen, but if it does no problem. Just send us an email, tell us what you ordered and your order number, and we will help you out. We got your back and your wigs!
6. Information for WigPartyBox Holiday Wig Giveaway.
- The Holiday Wig Giveaway is a Contest. The winner of the contest will receive a six pack of WigPartyBox wigs of his/her choice, valued at approximately $150.00, including shipping.
- The winning photo will be selected by a panel of WigPartyBox employees. The decisions made by the judges regarding contest are final and binding.
- Contest will run from 11.18.17 through 12.22.17. On 12.22.17 All entries must by received by 11:30pm on 12.22.17 EST. A winner will be selected on Saturday, 12.23.17 at 12:00pm EST. Winner will be notified via email within one business day of selection.
- If Winner cannot by contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The six pack of wigs selected by Winner within one week of acknowledgement/confirmation by Winner of receipt of email, box selection and mailing address.
- Contest is limited to participants 18 years of age or older.
- No purchase is necessary to enter contest. Purchase does not enhance chances of winning.
- Only (1) contest entry per person unless otherwise stated.
- Contestants should submit photos to WigPartyBox via the WigPartyBox email at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- WigPartyBox reserves the right to modify the dates and/or terms of contest at any time without prior notice.
- This contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law.
- Prizes may not be substituted or transferred by any contest winner and a winner may not receive cash redemption equal to the value of the prize in lieu of the prize.
- Contest entry constitutes permission to use submissions on WigPartyBox website and its affiliated websites without further compensation. Furthermore, entry constitutes permission to archive your winning entries indefinitely on any web page on the WigPartyBox website.
-WigPartyBox will not sell your address or personal information. Your address is required so that we may send you your prize, should you win.
- The Campaign hosted by WigPartyBox is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WigPartyBox and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Campaign and/or/ his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the USA AND Kentucky, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot by resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Campaign, shall by resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Kentucky having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.